Oh, definitely daunting to think about painting ASoIaF. Being a new painter I haven’t even considered it, lol. I would be painting for the next 3 years. I am used to gaming with unpainted minis so I just play with it like it is. Maybe if I were to play in a tournament or something I would paint just the army I was bringing. It is great, but hard to get to the table for me for some reason. My board game group immediately says not interested when they see a ruler or measuring device for movement, and the local miniatures group seem to really only play Games Workshop games. I have been playing with my daughter.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming