Yes, I’ve played it about 5 times. It’s not fun, it’s as grim as hell. But I still enjoy playing it. Put aside all ideas of fun and just get into the theme. I think it’s a pretty amazing game, but it’s definitely not smething you bring down from the shelf for a laugh!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming