Did not back it after all. With “Joan of Arc” and “OKKO” came a ridiculously huge game and a huge game…and I decided that I have enough stuff I have not had time to play yet…and even more stuff I haven’t really played more then once or twice…so spending more money and another ridiculous KS is nonsense. Reason over shiny Syndrom…I am a bit proud of my 😉
Knight minis have been famous for their quality…if they come in a perfect cast…which they more often than not did not. Not sure they gotten better with that since they changed material…last year I think. But do you not need cards from the minis to play…or are they also free to download?
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming