It’s been a long time since I did it, but 15mm painting always seemed quick and easy to me compared to 28mm. There’s simply so much less area. 😀 Still, it’ll be years before I’ll completed this (if ever).
The rules seem pretty clear at this first glance and the gameplay videos (I saw a few) are looking quite good. Perhaps I’ll get a first game in this weekend. I’ll let you know how it went if I do.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming