I’m not a big fan of these kind of pseuduo-knockoffs that trade on nostalgia. Heroquest is a good basic dungeoncrawler, but it’s not somthing I get off the shelf very often (well, ever) and the genre has come a long way since then. It seems a shame that a generic dungeoncrawler like this does so well by trading off someone else’s name an the nostalgia that goes with it.
Of course, I could be completely wrong, to be honest I can’t be bothered reading the Kickstarter page in great detail, it looks very boring and generic to me! 🙂
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming