I watched playthroughs of AQ today, and while it certainly looks “Heroquest-like” on the surface, it does not play at all like Heroquest. The Altar dice mechanic seems pretty cool that players and the monsters can draw from, and there seems like there are alot of decisions that caqn be made.
At the moment i backed it for $1, and i will decide whether i want to get the game during the pledge manager after the KS is over in 2 days.
It has a modular card system that claims to have alot of replay-ability, so we shall see how this KS shakes out.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming