Yes – there are way too many issues that ought to have been caught by even a cursory quality control program. Mythic really needs to get ahead of this stuff. The internet is very unforgiving.
I have played a few games now. I think the folks bemoaning the sky is falling protest a bit too much. There is a really fun system inside this game and I look forward to years of playing it.
Here is the interesting thing about this game. The underlying rules system is quite easy to grasp and elegant. The framework that those rules support is something the scenarios build upon. The scenarios offer up a bunch of extra rules and situations on top of the base rules that make each scenario almost like a completely different game.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming