I will admit it is “fairly” basic – but very fun!! (And not expensive at all)
What really did it for me is they wrapped the theme of the movie into the game very well (the Amity event cards, the abilities of Brody, Hooper and Quint in Act 1, etc.).
Act 1 is a hidden movement game between the shark and the humans. Act 2 does a great job keeping the human players in suspense as the shark is systematically ripping apart the boat (and chomping on the humans if they fall overboard). I really got “into” the game when playing it.
For a “mainstream” boardgame release – this one is pretty good; especially if you are a fan of the movie.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming