We played another scenario of Joan of arc last night: The Battle of Crecy. As I expected the luck of the dice was much mitigated by the vastly larger number of units on the board. I managed to disrupt the Black Prince and then kill Edward III (in a clash of kings!) in round 5 of the game (6 max), but my losses had been mounting and the Black Prince managed to rally. So in the victory conditions check only the English fulfilled their objective (kill 10+ French and Genoese units).
This was a very fun tactical scenario, there the French have to try to keep their knights together in the face of constant arrow barrage, so they can mount effective charges against the English lines.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming