Second game of Brass. This time 3 Players. New “tactics” where tested…new experiences made…and already new approaches for the next game formulated. Really great game. The card draw and random markets make every game a new challenge to adapt your play.
I originally wanted to go cotten because both others went goods. In the end I had no cotten at all because I got distracted with other possibilitys with my cards in hand. Looking forward to the next game.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming