We have continued with our Arkham Horror LCG “Dunwich Legacy” game. “Blood on the Altar” was an amazing scenario and it came down to the wire: We had one more turn left and two clues remaining on the big bad monster, with a good chance of removing them on that final turn. And then the game threw us a nasty curveball with an “Ancient Evil” card that advanced the timer … and all the poor victims got eaten. Great game!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming