If one game will make you get the rules wrong, it’s this one! 😀 We played many things wrong in our first games as well (and probably still do). That said, this is what I noticed:
– range for shooting attacks (both direct and indirect) is in hexes, not in areas. Yes, those archers on a hill can shoot far!
– civilians leave the map once you’ve talked to them.
– cavalry units can move two areas and still attack with a charge order.
– you played the “Heavy bombard” intrigue option for the English correct, though the rules actually say you can use intrigue options only on your own turn (unless otherwise stated), which would make the bombard useless. See here. Just to clarify because we agonized over this for a while. 😀
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming