Home Forums The Gaming Room What have you been playing lately? Reply To: What have you been playing lately?

DustinDustin
Participant

I have Court of the Dead: Mourner’s Call waiting for me to get home from work as well! I can’t wait to play. I had a chance to open it up before I left and the components are great. It is an area control, card drafting KS game with a cool, dark theme. I should get this one played next week, so I will see if the game lives up to the components.

Before I left I did get to play Big Trouble in Little China: The Board Game, and it was great fun. It has always been my favorite movie, but I was wary about the game because of a bunch of typo issues and rules errors on the components, but I broke down and bought the deluxe edition because someone was selling it for cheap on Facebook. I am glad I picked it up finally.

I played a game of Fate of the Elder Gods with my new play mat and enjoyed it, as usual.

Besides Court of the Dead, I have quite a few new games waiting for me when I get home. I picked up Mythic Battles Pantheon 1.5 with the KS exclusives, Puppet Wars Unstitched (and a bunch of sewing spools to pimp it out, thanks to someone’s youtube video) and Aetherium, a cyber punk miniatures skirmish game. My days off should be filled with some great gaming.