My copy of Court of the Dead: Mourner’s Call came in a few weeks ago, and the components are great, and I can’t wait to play it next week. I have been playing some solo runs of Mythic Battles: Pantheon to get the rules down and I have a feeling I will really enjoy this game. I love original spins on dice combat(Forbidden Stars is my favorite board game largely due to it’s combat) and the dice combat system is really cool in MB:P. I played a game of Arcane Academy with my 7 year old son, and it is a very well made engine builder that is easy to teach and grasp. I still need to assemble my models for Puppet Wars Unstitched and Aetherium, and I am looking forward to giving those a try as well. Lately I have been buying, sleeving, and printing out summaries for way more games than I have gotten to play, unfortunately.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming