Yep, you are the guy that brought Puppet Wars to my attention. A battle report of that would be sweet. I really like the card system used in the game. If I enjoy the game a lot, I may be interested in checking out Malifaux, the miniatures game system it is based on. I have already bought vintage spools to use as terrain(I wonder where I saw that, hmmmmm) and I plan on using jumbo buttons for work benches, and small buttons for activation tokens. And yes, I had your summary and cards downloaded before my copy even came in, lol.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming