Games last night:
1. Middle-earth SBG scenario “Fog on the Barrows-downs”. Won by the the Fellowship, as 3 hobbits escaped the downs (Pippin was lost in a tomb). Luckily for the hobbits Tom Bombadil arrived very early.
2. Middle-earth SBG scenario “Gandalf at Weathertop”. The Nazgûl made short work of Gandalf after he buried one of them under a collapsing pillar. The ring-wraiths cornered the grey pilgrim and brought him down. Seems a pretty unbalanced scenario. But awesome work in the ruin by my opponent.
3. Four quick games of Blue Moon, a pretty awesome little card game by Reiner Knizia.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming