C:DMD is really great! A nice gateway game for newcomers to the hobby. My gaming group (a lot of newbies) likes it a lot due to the smooth mechanics. It may not be crunchy enough for some gamers who like more detail in their games (eg. different weapons with unique stats etc.)
For me, it’s what The Others wanted to be but fell short. The only downside is you really do need more Elder Ones (and maybe Investigators) for variety in the scenarios. But definitely more Elder ones. once you have them, the replayability of each scenario goes way up. A minor personal down for me is: I think some of the sculpts for The Others is actually better and more “cthulhu-esque” than what was used in the actual C:DMD game.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming