HA, as the Free Peoples Player I don’t know where the fellowship is. I don’t really land on a plan until I get revealed, then I pick a location based on the current board state.
The combat cards are not a problem. You look at them and decide what you would play in the situation. You may know the other player has a card that would counter it, but that does not matter, just be honest with yourself about what you would play if you didn’t know and it works fine.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming