There are a few types of games it does not work for, for me.
Hidden Movement (lifrform, Sekigahara) – It is too difficult to separate info you should know from stuff you shouldn’t.
Card based combat (Kemit, Dune) – The result is too immediate and the comparison is too direct.
Anything that relies heavily on bluffing (coup) – I cant bluff myself.
Hidden Action (game of thrones) – See Bluffing and Hidden movement.
Ya, I play a lot of games by myself even before this.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming