The new, “simplified” Code One rules don’t seem to be much different from their old Quick Start Rules with the exception of variable table sizes as opposed to the recommended standard 4×4.
And it’s a pity our esteemed Head had such a negative introduction to Infinity. I agree the advanced rules are a major pain. So many exceptions and breaking of standard rules that it isn’t funny. But the core rules are simple, elegant and lots of fun, especially when playing the Recon+ rules that also give you some scenario objectives to shoot for rather than just killing everyone in sight.
It does help tremendously when you have an experienced player to walk you through your first few games of Infinity, though, like I was privileged to have.
Also: lovely, lovely painted minis. Wish I could reach such standards, but not even on my best days…
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming