I’ve never played it 2v2, and can’t really imagine playing it that way; it’s a 2 player game in every way. I’m afraid this is one of those rare instances where you just missed something or got it wrong Soulsorceror – it’s an amazing game that has stood the test of time, and it’s incredibly balanced despite its complexity.
I’m still working on getting comfortable with the online interface so it will be a while before I have time to tak on a noob. 🙂 Perhaps Ralf, who plays far more often?
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming