Home › Forums › The Gaming Room › Demigods Rising (actually Evolution), with unboxing › Reply To: Demigods Rising (actually Evolution), with unboxing
@CK Lai Congratulations! At least you can enjoy the game now.
If you need some inspiration to make custom arenas, i posted some a while back: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2348243/custom-arenas-post-yours-here
Can recommend the “ring of betrayal” layout for a more tactical battle or advanced tactics mode.
I also still didn’t receive the miniatures. Those are in the hands of Archon Studios and they have been shipping them out at the lowest rate possible (feels like 3 packages per month) and then take a break to ship their own games for half a year again. And then send one package again.
I do hope that they finally finish shipping these out, mostly because the creators can tell the whole story of what actually happened when it’s done.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming