The cocoons were the easiest part: take a piece of styrofoam, cut it roughly into an oval shape, then wrap a bit of string around. Paint grey, wash with black and brown, drybrush with grey and white. You wouldn’t even need the bases if you didn’t want them.
But of course it’s agame for people with some terrain that they can just plug from their shelves and use. 😀
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming