I played my first proper game of Infinity CodeOne last night, Haqqislam vs Aleph (with the community-made C1 profiles for those factions), 15 points, Domination scenario.
It was a great game, but my opponent was plagued by bad luck in turn 1, wasting lots of his orders in trying to bring down my sniper on the roof. Int he counter attack, my Al Fasid heavy infantry brought down three opponents, heavily skewing the order count in my favor. While the Al Fasid was taken out later, my Zhayedan doctor managed to bring it back up twice, beyond it went down for good. I won the game with 6-2 victory points.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming