If anyone has any questions, btw, I’m a WarCor in America, so feel free to holler 🙂
C1 is like the “learn to play” game, but one that’s going to be a bit more supported; not to the level of an official game but an absolutely valid way to play the game.
The original idea made a lot more sense; I believe that the setup was to be “Code One released at Adepticon, get lots of playtesting feedback about some of the changes, finish them up and put them in N4 a few months later” but the pandemic has obviously gotten in the way of things.
The gap between C1 and N4 was supposed to be very small, and N3 still being playable… yeah.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming