Well, with a 100-page rulebook C1 certainly looks like quite a bit more than a “Learn to play” – and has it’s own introductory game in Operation Kaldstrom. 😀
I’ve played it three times now and we’ve touched most of the rules (standard movement and combat of course, hacking, mine-laying, camouflage, etc.), and it is certainly deep enough to keep playing and enjoying this level for quite a while. But I can also sort of see the point in the distance, where I would enjoy even more complexity, i.e dive into the full N4 rules. I’ve pre-ordered it and am looking forward to getting it in September/October.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming