Home Forums The Storage Room Planning your designs – A Beginner Happy to be here. Reply To: Planning your designs – A Beginner Happy to be here.

BremicBremic
Participant

I have just spent the last 30 minutes watching your videos, and am flat out astounded on how fast you have done this stuff. I have been looking at Descent recently, but I am wanting to bundle by stuff together (tokens in one of the smaller boxes, cards in the other etc). I had been horrified about how to do this, but your videos have inspired me.

I have been trying to work out how to make some of the more packed things fit, specifically A Study in Emerald. I have an idea but losing the thickness of the foamcore worries me for all the wooden pieces once I fit in the sleeved cards and the tiles. I just need to be less worried about making mistakes.

I am also thinking about using 1.5mm card instead of the 5mm foamcore for the box base (possibly for MoV as well so I can fit the cards in sleeved). Have you tried this and had issues?

I suspect I am going to be here a lot with a lot of stupid questions. I look forward to learning more from you.

Thanks