Home Forums The Storage Room Looking for: Firefly The Game and Eldritch Horror Reply To: Looking for: Firefly The Game and Eldritch Horror

Keymaster

I’m planning to supply plans for both of these games – Eldritch Horror is done but I haven’t made the plans yet, and Firefly has yet to be designed.

Using foamcore is actually very easy once you get the hang of it. Like everything it takes a little practice, but you’ll be whipping up inserts in no time. Pretty much all the tips I have are in those videos.

Personally, I find that trying to keep all expansions in a core box is doomed to failure, for the simple reason that’s there’s always just one more expansions ..! These days I tend to keep the original expansion boxes. That said, for Firefly I have the Breakin’ Atmo expansion into the main box, and the Pirates & Bounty Hunters expansion will live in the Blue Sun box. And for Eldritch Horror, Forsaken Lore is already is in the main box, but I’ll keep the Mountains of Madness box separate (when I get it).