I’m been very interested in this version of Zombicide but I really need another big board game like I need the bubonic plague ! I think I’ve listen to too many podcasts or watched too many videos of Zombicide recently and find my resolve weakening.
Maybe this is why I picked the WoK zombicide Alyana option instead of the TwightKnight.
The plastic dashboard gizmo looks nifty and the survivor figures appear to have a lot of detail & character to them.
At least you can pretend they are plague victim instead of the regular zombie types.
UH – yes those tiles look so much like the Cadwallon town ones in style and colouring.
I was hoping to use the set I had for a CryHavoc Hybrid dockside scenario but it turned out you needed two different sets of tiles.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming