Home Forums The Kitchen All Greek to me…..

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 26 total)
  • Author

The8thPagan
    Participant

Monolith have been listening to complaints about Artemis and requested a resculpt. Presumably the clothing being tweaked. A more natural look would be nice, but it is only a game….

The8thPagan
    Participant

Poseidon expansion just announced and quite expensive, but a lot in there. This game is going to cost me a fortune.

The8thPagan
    Participant

That Hera add on is just too tempting. Adds a campaign with xp system for heroes. Hephaestus looks good too, but Poseidon less so.

I really hope they create an add on to combine the expansions because at $49 each for the big ones it will cost a lot.

Also going to be a Conan crossover and although that interests me a bit, it depends what it adds to both games. If it converts all Mythic Battles stuff to conan, then that’s great, as my retail version of Conan looking a bit sparse compared KS version. The lack of heroes choice being worst.

CK Lai
    Participant

Yeah. I’m eyeing the Hera and Poseidon expansion. But I’m waiting to see HOW they are going to crossover with Conan before I pull the trigger.

The8thPagan
    Participant

That conan crossover is a must buy for me. Expands options a lot as a retail version of the game seriously lacking heroes.

The8thPagan
    Participant

Just watching Mythic Battles live video….

The Universal Head has backed the game….

As Leo says… welcome to the good place!

Don’t know about you, UH, but the ‘All In’ is just too much I think.

The8thPagan
    Participant

Just been watching a Mythic Battles: Pantheon unboxing of core box on Beasts of War… looks good and still on time they claim.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

One of those KS that I was not sure of…just because of the myriad of stuff. But the base game is tempting.

BoW also covered the upcoming Joan of Arc stuff on that mythic day…and that hughe 15mm Dragon was awesome!!!

The8thPagan
    Participant

Just found an android app called ‘Tools for Mythic Battles’.

Can be used as an army builder I think, but I was just curious to see the stat cards for the units.

Can configure according to your collection, which in my case is core plus kickstarter only.

CK Lai
    Participant

MBP is lots of fun. Can play as a 2-4 way pure skirmish as well as a narrative campaign and one off scenarios.

My game arrived 2 weeks ago and I managed to get 2 games in with my gaming group. Good fun! And the minis! Oh my goodness. CMON has lost its crown in terms of miniature quality. Plus no one can say Monolith games are light in game play.

The only downside is thanks to their recent decision to no longer offer their games via retail, I can no longer pick up the expansions. πŸ™

The8thPagan
    Participant

You lucky git. I haven’t had notification that MBP is even in the post yet.

CK Lai
    Participant

One of the very few upsides of living in Asia… if the KS ships out directly from China, we usually get it before most other folks πŸ˜€ (but we do pay for the privilege πŸ™ )

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.