Home Forums The Gaming Room AT-43 revival?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hatamoto
    Participant

This might bring some hope back for us who love AT-43, sounds like we could help out eventually as well
    http://at-43.understairs.nl/forum/index.php?topic=1353.0

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I hate to be cynical, but I’ll be surprised if this eventuates. Since there’s very little money in just producing a ruleset, I wonder what would be the point of developing an AT-43 v2. And if they wanted to produce a range of figures, the original moulds are probably beyond repair by now from what I hear, so they’d have to design and produce a whole new range of miniatures, an absolutely huge and very expensive task that needs some serious capital.

Of course best of luck to them but I don’t think I’d hold my breath. I would love to be proven wrong however. 🙂

chavaseptien
    Participant

Still playing and enjoying the game. Also big thanks for the cards and confrontation cards. Awesome work!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

It’ll see a lot more coverage (more battle reports for a start) on this site one day when I get all my stuff out of storage.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.