Home Forums The Gaming Room AT-43 Would one just need the UH cards and UH Rules Summary to try to play?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

briscoe999
    Participant

The title pretty much says it all. I have some AT-43 stuff that I wanted to try to play. (Crazy me!!)
    I was wondering if i would just need to print out the GREAT UH rules summary and cards for whichever armies I am using…..or do I still need to still buy the official AT-43 Rulebook and the AT-43 Army books for the armies i am going to use?

I know the Confrontation Ragnarok rule book and army books were poorly laid out (as I have those).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

– And I received my Blood Rage Kickstarter in the mail……VERY NICE (although i am kicking myself for not investing in the 5th player expansion because the KS version comes with a few exclusive (but not necessary) pieces.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I think I can safely say (since the company is no extant) that pretty much everything you need is in the summary and cards. In fact, with all due modesty, it’s all a lot clearer than it was in the original game!

Try contacting CMON about getting the 5th player expansion with the exclusive tokens.

briscoe999
    Participant

Thanks for the info. UH – I will definitely contact CMON about the 5th player expansion.

By the way, did you ever get your own AT-43 collection out of storage? I would definitely love to see additional AT-43 Batreps; as well as additional Confrontation Batreps with different armies from the one you already did!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Still in storage, sadly. One day AT-43 will make a return to the EOG in a big way. 🙂 Will try to film a new Confrontation batrep next time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.