Home Forums The Gaming Room B-seiged vs Orcs Must Die

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar 8th 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 13 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    8th
    Participant

Getting a bit frantic at B-sieged. Less than 80 mins to go and needs 35K for final stretch goal. Nearly $500 per minute required.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Looks like they threw in the final goal anyway. 🙂

8th
    Participant

Yeah! No way was gonna get 60K in a matter of hours.

Love that innkeeper. Lots of use on RPG table I think. Some miniatures are weird. Monk with giant lollipop. Jester. Duck face doctor.

Hope game is fun. Find out later this year.

Odd. First time in few months there’s nothing I’m interested in on KS.

Well, not true, just some have shipping costs higher than game price!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I have a lot of stuff I’ve pledged that hasn’t arrived yet – a lot of it from CMON. So I think it’s time to sit back and let some of it come in and be played before I sign up to anything more!

By the way, the doctor is wearing a plague mask. It was a mask that held herbs in the bill, thought to ward off the effects of the plague at the time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_doctor

I like the style of miniatures, they’re stylised but not too cartoony.

8th
    Participant

So he is. And there was me thinking he was just a Donald Duck fan.

Gaming is educational.

Void2258
    Participant

I backed Orcs Must Die for the full package (both sides, all the extra packs), although now that it is over I am increasingly wondering if that was a good call. I was never going to back B-Sieged, so it was just a choice between OMD or saving my money.

8th
    Participant

Just had my pledge manager for B-Sieged. Decided to go for everything in the end, even the sculpted mulfins.

My first KS should be arriving soon. Rather boring really, RPG bookmarks, but useful to me. Then the onslaught begins: Thunderbirds, Blood Rage, Posthuman, B-Sieged and Zombicide Black Plague…

Maybe I should hide my credit card or erase the word ‘Kickstarter’ from my mind!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Just did my B-Sieged pledge – I stuck with the core game and the encampment tiles. In general, unless there’s something really amazing that won’t be available at retail, I steer clear of the extras until I know if the game is fun or not. But those tiles sem to add to the gameplay somewhat.

8th
    Participant

I liked the variant enemies idea and other items are minimal costs. Not like Z:BP where the guest boxes cost more than base game if you go all in.

And Conan has really expensive add-ons….

Reaper is running Bones 3. Plastic miniatures. $100 for a batch. Last two Bones KS get people 100 minis at end, but just minis, no game. Great for budget RPG figures. Had clocked up nearly $750K already.

Not for me this time… At least that is my plan.

KS not really for the small publisher any more. Corporate has it now.

Viewing 9 posts - 13 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.