Home Forums The Kitchen Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Kvamzi Kvamzi 5 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kvamzi
    Kvamzi
    Participant

KS is launching today in a few hours.

I’m on the fence about this one. I have the original and all expansions. Really love this game, but I don’t know if the new edition is worth it since I already got it all. It seems to be a limited run and KS only again by Monolith, so if I do not pull the trigger I will probably regret it.

What do you guys and girls think?

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Yes, I’m in two minds, but I’ll probably come to a decision when I see the shipping estimates. 🙂

I have the original and both expansions, and I’m not really keen an another huge box full of dungeon baddies to paint, but we’ll see.

Kvamzi
    Kvamzi
    Participant

Yes, I can imagine your heap of unpainted minis are neverending 🙂

One thing I’ve always missed about the old version was a different demon mini for the scenarios which this edition includes. And since they have two demon boards, I wonder if there will be scenarios with more than one demon …

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

I would like to have the game…but I decided against it. This is the ultimate pre-ordern nonsense (and against KS regulations btw) that I do not want to support it AT ALL! This has nothing to do with KS and should not be there. Just the principal of things…wont do any good because they will be gone regardless…but I feel better this way 🙂

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Wow, the numbers are rolling in like a slot machine.

What the hell (boom tish!) I went for it. The price was OK. I’m in two minds about the minimalist design style – whether it comes off will depend on the quality of the printing and materials – but it’s always bothered me that the original Claustrophobia didn’t have a wider range of minis.

Kvamzi
    Kvamzi
    Participant

I went (to hell) for it too >:-)

I did not like the minimalist design when I first saw it, but after watching a few videos lately I think they are quite good. White and red for the warriors, resembles Templars and of course black for the demons.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

I am really surprised that there are still 2200 copies left…that “zone” distribution does not seam to work too well.

Dustin
    Dustin
    Participant

I backed it as soon as it went live. I love the original game and it looks like everything they added will make it even better. I am pretty stoked about how fast the turn around is supposed to be, as well.

Kvamzi
    Kvamzi
    Participant

There will be support for two demons in play, and it will come with seven scenarios which include two demons. Confirmed in the live stream/chat yesterday.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.