Home Forums The Gaming Room Confrontation Ragnarok Miniatures

This topic contains 63 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Universal Head 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    nyys
    nyys
    Participant

Ha! Yes, I was just getting to the Miracles and Communions today, too many names for the same thing. Yikes!

New question concerning Morale and I’m pretty sure the lack of it being pointed out in the rule book, means the answer is yes.

Say you have a full strength unit and it assaults a unit that has Fear. But the unit with Fear only has 1 or 2 members remaining and has managed to pass it’s Courage tests to continue fighting. Does the full strength unit still roll their own Courage test for assaulting the short handed unit with Fear?

I’m assuming the answer is yes since it’s not mentioned in the RB, but it just seems odd to potentially run away from a unit that has been decimated. I suppose I’ll have to look at it as those with Fear are so scary they can chase off a small crowd. ๐Ÿ™‚

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Iโ€™m trying to standardise those names in my card redesigns and summary.

I donโ€™t know about you, but I reckon even just a few undead zombies would be pretty scary! ๐Ÿ™‚ But remember, โ€œduring an assault, a unit automatically succeeds any Courage test whose difficulty is lower than or equal to a Fear value it has already resisted.โ€

nyys
    nyys
    Participant

Yep, I’ve definitely forgotten about that part of the Fear rules a couple times.

Between the five armies that made it into distribution here in the states (Wolfen, Scorpion, Lion, Griffin and Ram) I know I have plenty of stuff to keep us battling for a long time. That said, I can’t help but think about the stuff that never made it here or into production at all before Rakham went defunct. I’m curious, do you know if 4.0 army books for any of the other armies got printed?

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Not that I know of. All they did were those PDFs that threw a lot of stats on old models of the existing factions. Itโ€™s astonishing we have so much, considering the short period the last version of the game lasted.

Hey – nice avatar! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.