February 8, 2017 at 9:51 am #13840
Wow…that is a huge surprise:
Will be interesting if this is for real…or if it will be swallowed up like the CMON Phönix Edition 🙂February 8, 2017 at 10:00 am #13842
Just a lot of marketing blah so far, not even a mention of which version they plan to resurrect (though I would expect it would be the pre-Age of Rag’narok version).
I wish companies would actually have something to show when they make an announcement!
Anyway, very interesting, I wonder what will happen.February 8, 2017 at 11:39 pm #13853
I would’ve been more excited pre-WoK.
Now, I’m just waiting for someone to announce the same re: AT-43 😀February 9, 2017 at 1:39 am #13855
I am certainly interested in seeing what (if anything) develops here….February 9, 2017 at 9:41 am #13857
Someone had a shot at translating…and some infos where from a french forum I think:
Confrontation – Resurrection takes place after the ultimate showdown. Factions are mutilated, disorganised, and roam on Aarklash seeking revenge and conquest. The armies of Light, Darkness and Destiny are tending to their wounds and preparing for new battles. Griffon, Ram, Boar, Immobilis, Sphinx, etc. Which banner will be able to gather its forces and lay waste to its foes?
From the shadows of the past to future alliances, a new chapter begins in the Confrontation.
Confrontation – Resurrection will consist in both a skirmish game and a boardgame, combining the pleasure of table top playing and beautiful collection miniatures. Developped by first-hour passionates, those projects are created in respect of the original work and in the continuity of the official background.
For this new journey in Aarklash, the editor rely on three pillars :
– respecting the awesome work of conceptors and artists that pleasured so much an entire generation of players and collectors.
– relying on the best expertises to produce the miniatures awaited by a demanding public.
– Listening to the great community of Confrontation(tm) players, who will be informed on a regular basis of the advancement of this new adventure.”
Creating buzz for sure…but most seem sceptical at this point…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON