Home Forums The Gaming Room Confrontation to finally return???

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Soulsorcerer Soulsorcerer 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Wow…that is a huge surprise:

http://sans-detour.com/index.php/en/
    and
    https://www.facebook.com/confrontationresurrection/

Will be interesting if this is for real…or if it will be swallowed up like the CMON Phönix Edition 🙂

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Just a lot of marketing blah so far, not even a mention of which version they plan to resurrect (though I would expect it would be the pre-Age of Rag’narok version).

I wish companies would actually have something to show when they make an announcement!

Anyway, very interesting, I wonder what will happen.

CK Lai
    Participant

I would’ve been more excited pre-WoK.

Now, I’m just waiting for someone to announce the same re: AT-43 😀

briscoe999
    Participant

I am certainly interested in seeing what (if anything) develops here….

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Someone had a shot at translating…and some infos where from a french forum I think:

Confrontation – Resurrection takes place after the ultimate showdown. Factions are mutilated, disorganised, and roam on Aarklash seeking revenge and conquest. The armies of Light, Darkness and Destiny are tending to their wounds and preparing for new battles. Griffon, Ram, Boar, Immobilis, Sphinx, etc. Which banner will be able to gather its forces and lay waste to its foes?
    From the shadows of the past to future alliances, a new chapter begins in the Confrontation.
    Skirmish Game
    Boardgame
    Collection miniatures
    Confrontation – Resurrection will consist in both a skirmish game and a boardgame, combining the pleasure of table top playing and beautiful collection miniatures. Developped by first-hour passionates, those projects are created in respect of the original work and in the continuity of the official background.
    For this new journey in Aarklash, the editor rely on three pillars :
    – respecting the awesome work of conceptors and artists that pleasured so much an entire generation of players and collectors.
    – relying on the best expertises to produce the miniatures awaited by a demanding public.
    – Listening to the great community of Confrontation(tm) players, who will be informed on a regular basis of the advancement of this new adventure.”

Creating buzz for sure…but most seem sceptical at this point…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.