Home Forums The Gaming Room D-Day Dice

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by brianparker brianparker 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    brianparker
    brianparker
    Participant

I had cause to order something from amazon.co.uk recently and was pleased to see that D-Day dice is available again. I wasted no time including it in my shipment. Shipment sounds a bit grand, I only live in Luxembourg but you’d think it was bloody Mars looking at the postage!

Anyway, looking forward to getting this one. Has anyone else invaded Normandy?

Cheers,
    Brian

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Can’t say it does much for me I’m afraid. I’m not really a fan of dice-based games and Memoir ’44 scratches this complexity and genre itch for me.

brianparker
    brianparker
    Participant

Well let’s see how it goes. I’m quite fond of small table surface “pastimes” while I watch my youtube games channels, yes it would be solo, I can’t really see my wife playing this with me.

I can however heartily agree with Memoir 44. What a fantastic game. I’ve played it once and I’m really looking forward to the next one.

I will report back.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Excellent.

brianparker
    brianparker
    Participant

So far I’ve just had a look and frowned a bit, then glowered at it on the shelf. Currently my mate Alex is enjoying playing Memoir 44 with me so that’s taking the time. We both certainly agree with you that Memoir is a great game.

As is typical for me, I will eventually get round to trying out D-Day dice but it might take some time.

In the meantime I’ve got foamcore to get. Really… I will do this… One day… Soon… Really.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.