Home Forums The Workshop D&D 5E DM Screen?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sanjay
    Participant

First, I know, this site is mainly about board games, but D&D has been mentioned before, and WFRP (my most beloved setting) even has a reference sheet. (2nd edition)

Now then, I have DMed several sessions of 5E. While the system is rules light, I could certainly benefit from a DM screen packed with tables about weapons, armor, healing rules, a list of actions, etc.

Has anyone done any work to make one? (Ahem, UH? ;-P )

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Oh, we definitely play here RPGs here at the EOG, there’s just not always enough time for them, unfortunately. To be honest, I can’t see a 5E summary or screen appearing here in the near future though. At the moment my gaming group is more enamoured of Pathfinder (on the rare occasions we get some RPG sessions in) and I can’t see any pressing need to buy, learn, run and make things for yet another system (though personally, I’m not a great fan of Pathfinder).

I think there are probably some good ones out there already though!

Sanjay
    Participant

Darn. Sorry to hear that, UH. You do such fabulous work! I suppose I shall undertake the project myself then, and I will share it here if you’ll allow it.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Absolutely. Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.