Home Forums The Gaming Room Deadzone strike teams

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Soulsorcerer Soulsorcerer 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I was thinking of giving Deadzone another go – seeing as how I haven’t played with the new rules yet. Someone here (sorry, I can’t remember who and a search didn’t bring up the relevant post) mentioned the Rebs were a fun team, why is that?

Do you think it’s worth getting boosters for my Enforcer and Plague teams, or building a different team altogether for a bit of variety?

CK Lai
    Participant

Think that was me recommending the Rebs.

Cool aliens from different planets, fun fluff. Also looks cool. I’d get a new faction. The original Deadzone starter gives you enough to go with.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

I quite like the new edition of Deadzone…fast and fun. But I can´t say anything about the rebs…no one in our group plays them. Just to try it out I would rather proxy with the one available before buying boosters…but that depends on your viewpoint regarding proxis…and of cause how much the boosters cost in your part of the world 🙂

BTW…I would say the next step to Firefight…and then Warpath is something Mantic did quite well…and also the new novels that go with them are nice…I love it when there are novels to flesh out the universe. There is also one for Deadzone I do not own …yet. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.