Home Forums The Gaming Room Demigods Rising (actually Evolution), with unboxing

Viewing 5 posts - 13 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    MarcellusWallaceMarcellusWallace
    Participant

@CK Lai Congratulations! At least you can enjoy the game now.

If you need some inspiration to make custom arenas, i posted some a while back: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2348243/custom-arenas-post-yours-here

Can recommend the “ring of betrayal” layout for a more tactical battle or advanced tactics mode.

I also still didn’t receive the miniatures. Those are in the hands of Archon Studios and they have been shipping them out at the lowest rate possible (feels like 3 packages per month) and then take a break to ship their own games for half a year again. And then send one package again.

I do hope that they finally finish shipping these out, mostly because the creators can tell the whole story of what actually happened when it’s done.

Keymaster

Nice to know this forum is still functioning as the Demigods Rising support group. LOL. πŸ˜‰

Participant

I will definitely try the custom arenas. Ironic that I seem to be the only person who has the miniatures and I didn’t back the game on KS!?

Participant

Well… according to the updates (what there are) the printed stuff I received (boards, cards, tokens, dice etc.) were all printed in… whichever country the KS creators came from (Poland???) and was actually done several years ago. The minis were the entire reason why the KS crashed and burned and eventually the creators sold the game to Prodos. The deal was Prodos would manufacture the minis and ship the games and minis out to backers.

Well, Prodos being Prodos… I’m not surprised a lot of backers haven’t received the minis yet. Indeed, only a handful have reported getting them and from all accounts… the minis are smaller than expected and of poor quality. Again, based on reports of backers who have received theirs and not my personal experience since I didn’t get the minis.

Participant

@UH: Yup! Us scarred and traumatised survivors need somewhere to band together for PTSD and help πŸ˜‰

@MarcusWallace: Thanks! Not sure when I’ll open the box though… don’t wanna discover I’m missing parts or have damaged pars because I know I’ll never receive any replacements whatsoever, so right now I suppose I have a Schroedinger’s Boardgame πŸ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 13 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.