Home Forums The Storage Room DungeonQuest: Revised Edition Insert

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

https://plus.google.com/100681931478347716151/posts/8ZhhVi2zSHX

Hey, UH! I read on your DungeonQuest 3rd edition page you’ve got an insert for DQ. Do you have photos of it? I’ve got a friend with 3rd edition, and I’d like to see what solution you came up with.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Hello Mr WonderSlug! I do, but unfortunately it’s … yes … it’s in storage. Curses! But I have to say, this is a damn nice solution. I love the way the tiles are standing up like that. What are the little ‘chocks’ for on the inside walls of the space where the counter tray goes?

WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

I’ve seen your spacious house in the game videos. Surely you can find space there for your collection 😉

The counter tray is a little less than half as deep as the rest of the insert. The little ‘chocks’ raise the tray so it sits flush with the top of the insert, such that when board is placed on top it acts as a lid.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Since we have to move again, I’m very glad they’re all in storage at the moment – along with about 2,000 books and a lot of other stuff …

Nice touch, the work of a foamcore zen master!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.