Home Forums The Storage Room Dust Tactics/Warfare/1947 (or whatever the hell its called now) Vehicle Storage

Viewing 7 posts - 13 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Can’t see anything particularly interesting from a search – I think the only way I can see myself getting more Dust stuff is if they release a brand new and really exciting faction.

dropdeadcriminaldropdeadcriminal
    Participant

Looks like they put an “advanced” rule set in the new campaign. Want to take a look at it, I was not happy with how over simplified the latest version of the rules was.

Keymaster

Any info about those rules?

I hven’t looked too closely at the latest version of the rules, but I didn’t realise they’d been simplified at all.

dropdeadcriminaldropdeadcriminal
    Participant

I recently moved and now I have much more space to fill up with games.
    Game Room
    It has allowed me to set up a closet for Dust. No more stacking. Although it is still not super easy to get the things in the back out.
    Dust Closet

Keymaster

Seriously, it’s undeniably impressive, but do you *really* need that many Dust vehicles?

Keymaster

Sorry, I looked back over this old thread and realised I’d asked you that before. 🙂

So have you had occasion to play much Dust 1947? I’ve actually been thinking of going back the other way and playing through some of the old games using the FFG rules.

SoulsorcererSoulsorcerer
    Participant

Very impressive!!! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 13 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.