Home Forums The Kitchen Escape 2nd Ed.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CK Lai 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CK Lai
    Participant

@ Soulsorceror : yup I backed 2nd Ed. Goodness knows why 🙂

I picked up an ISC Sensei pledge from BGG and got everything the 2nd Ed has and more. But I think I’m missing those 2 KS exclusives HGF created specially for this KS.

I think I’ll pick up more minis as I want to use them for Eden. I just tried the game once to test out the rules (using my Escape minis) and it was interesting and fun.

The KS … yes it felt strange … like HGF felt they needed to do this KS, but were a bit perfunctory about it. Felt like they were trying to get rid of a lot of unsold 1st Ed. stock.

Oh well. It’s a fun little game, and with the ability to re-use the minis for Eden, not a waste of money.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Did you also look at the Burnout KS? I found the mordheim campaign mode for Eden really intresting and look forward to playing it.

What is/are your Eden factions?

CK Lai
    Participant

Yes. I did take a look at the Burnout KS but ultimately decided to pass. Can’t remember why now.

My factions? It’s ISC and Resistance. Because of the board game. I think I might add more ISC minis though as the ones on offer are pretty good.

May get a third faction once I get used to the Eden game.

How about yourself? What did you get?

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

I got my minis for 60% less from a clearout of the old german distributor…and the base prices where from some years ago…so minis that are now 10 where still 8. That was really great. So I got more than a little exited and went overboard…now I own ca. 100 minis 🙂

Second Reason was…I really had a hard time deciding what to take…besides the new Kahn (static poses) and the Horde (to wired for my taste) I really liked all factions. So…since the stuff was from some time back there where no minis from the newer factions (Horde,Nephelim and Dantes Angels) and non of the resculpts. Otherwise I have all the other factions and I like them all. Will take some time to play them all though 🙂

Did I mention that that was crazy? Oh boy was that crazy… ^^

CK Lai
    Participant

Yup. I have to say: you’re crazier than me 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.