Home Forums The Kitchen Escape 2nd Ed.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Soulsorcerer Soulsorcerer 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CK Lai
    Participant

@ Soulsorceror : yup I backed 2nd Ed. Goodness knows why πŸ™‚

I picked up an ISC Sensei pledge from BGG and got everything the 2nd Ed has and more. But I think I’m missing those 2 KS exclusives HGF created specially for this KS.

I think I’ll pick up more minis as I want to use them for Eden. I just tried the game once to test out the rules (using my Escape minis) and it was interesting and fun.

The KS … yes it felt strange … like HGF felt they needed to do this KS, but were a bit perfunctory about it. Felt like they were trying to get rid of a lot of unsold 1st Ed. stock.

Oh well. It’s a fun little game, and with the ability to re-use the minis for Eden, not a waste of money.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Did you also look at the Burnout KS? I found the mordheim campaign mode for Eden really intresting and look forward to playing it.

What is/are your Eden factions?

CK Lai
    Participant

Yes. I did take a look at the Burnout KS but ultimately decided to pass. Can’t remember why now.

My factions? It’s ISC and Resistance. Because of the board game. I think I might add more ISC minis though as the ones on offer are pretty good.

May get a third faction once I get used to the Eden game.

How about yourself? What did you get?

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

I got my minis for 60% less from a clearout of the old german distributor…and the base prices where from some years ago…so minis that are now 10 where still 8. That was really great. So I got more than a little exited and went overboard…now I own ca. 100 minis πŸ™‚

Second Reason was…I really had a hard time deciding what to take…besides the new Kahn (static poses) and the Horde (to wired for my taste) I really liked all factions. So…since the stuff was from some time back there where no minis from the newer factions (Horde,Nephelim and Dantes Angels) and non of the resculpts. Otherwise I have all the other factions and I like them all. Will take some time to play them all though πŸ™‚

Did I mention that that was crazy? Oh boy was that crazy… ^^

CK Lai
    Participant

Yup. I have to say: you’re crazier than me πŸ˜€

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Had a long nice disscusion with the Eden creator Mohand. Everything about Burnout,Escape,Eden and Drakyris. Very interesting and he is a nice guy. He looked genuinly surprised at the negativ things I told him about the Escape KS and got me his email adress right away with the request to sent him detailed feedback. He told me some of the problems he has beeing just a 2 people company…one being that he has to “outsource” community management. He really seamt intrested in feedback to improve the next time.

And to be honest…looking back on how many minis Eden already has and the things they do beside that….despite the negativ KS experience…its an impressive feat for just 2 people managing that.

So that kinda reconciled me with Eden a bit πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.