Home Forums The Kitchen Even MORE Kickstarter miniatures board games…

This topic contains 35 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  CK Lai 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 36 total)
  • Author

CK Lai
    Participant

Good grief… more dungeon crawls are … er… “crawling” out of the woodwork 😉

Perdition’s Mouth is interesting… no dice!

Not a dungeon crawl:

8th
    Participant

Seen all three and only Endure vaguely interested me, but the so called (by some) ‘unique radar blips’ is a rip off of Alien vs Predator: The Hunt.

8th
    Participant

Had email off CMON this week. Another game ddue to hit KS. Arcadia Quest Inferno. Probably go to stupid money again.

Miniatures look horrible. Bunch of fat kids is what they look like.

If CMON had a year off KS the rest of the creators would have a chance of making real money for a change.

CK Lai
    Participant

You’re correct… but not likely to happen. CMON has found its gold mine: Kickstarter. Make sure they make plenty of great minis, give lots of “free” stretch goals… throw in a passable game in a box… and rake in the millions. And I say this after backing 2 CMON minis games 😉

(Xenoshyft doesn’t count, since it’s a card game).

8th
    Participant

But fat kids as miniatures!

Is it because it’s an american company and all americans are fat?

CK Lai
    Participant

It’s Japanese chibi (look it up on Wikipedia). I really don’t know why this particular aspect of Japanese manga/culture has taken off and become so popular outside of Japan, but… there you have it. 😛

8th
    Participant

Think you mean chubby 🙂

CK Lai
    Participant

LOL. Good one! 🙂

8th
    Participant

Pandemonium is in the final 25 hours…

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/809492703/pandemonium-fantasy-survival-horror-and-miniatures?ref=users

And although I decided not to back it before… it’s calling to me now, those busts as miniatures are so appealing and they’re only $750 from Ellen Ripley being unlocked…

CK Lai
    Participant

Heh. “The Mother”? 😉

8th
    Participant

Indeed. I may stand a chance of a half decent paint job on the torso miniatures.

CK Lai
    Participant

Aaaaand another one??!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.