Home Forums The Kitchen Even MORE Kickstarter miniatures board games…

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Almost… But my last bank statement reminded me how much I have spent on kickstarter recently. Plus, Z-War looks very similar.

And the 12 month wait putting me off. I know I’m waiting that long for Folklore, but reluctant to do so twice.

Participant

Haha. If 12 months is all you have to wait for a minis-intensive game, you have it good 😀

Participant

Now Endure is taunting me. I like the mad cultists expansion.

So if the total can stay under 115K I should be able to resist. Only 27 hrs to go!

Participant

@8th: it’s currently £111K. With 16 or so hours left to go.
    Never thought I’d see it since the campaign started so slowly, but it’s headed for a strong finish with ALL SG’s going to be unlocked. Who’d’ve thought it?

Participant

Can’t believe it unlocked at 115. An well. There goes another £60+.

Decision made. This beats the bobbleheads at cmom who’ve had enough of my money this year.

Keymaster

Good luck kids. Let me know what it’s like when you finally get it!

Participant

Kids… I’m bloody older than you.

Another stretch appeared. 135K seems unlikely.

Participant

@ 8th: welcome to the club! 😀

Well… I’m sure they knew that when they set it so high.

My personal opinion: they set it artificially high to see how much they could get at the end. I’m thinking they’ll announce they’ll put it in the box also even though we don’t hit the SG.

But yeah, it’s looking awesome… And since Ludofact are the ones manufacturing the game, we won’t see a Project: Elite-type scandal with the minis.

Participant

What happened with project elite? I almost backed, but hated the manic dice rolling vs a timer mechanic!

Participant

They were rushing to meet their self-imposed Essen 2015 deadline. As a result, the minis produced for the game were … shall we say… less than satisfactory?

Look up the campaign on KS and read Update #23. They tried to Palm those minis off as “the best” and told us how much they loved them.

Participant

As of update 32 they look better, but not great.

As for Endure… 7.2K in 73 mins?

Not convinced by addons. Alternate gender seems a lot.

Participant

The only add-on I’ve found compelling is the Cybernetic Onslaught expansion. Haven’t added anything else.

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.