Home Forums The Smoking Room Everyone on this forum say hi!

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Apparently I have right side of page blindness when I get to a page, must be too preoccupied reading the forums to notice the list.

But that list is not on the front page.

And I dislike facebook too. Not into twitter, or other anti-social media either.

Keymaster

Itโ€™s not on the front page of the website no, itโ€™s on the front page of the forum section.

Participant

Hello – I am a regular lurker and an occasional poster. ๐Ÿ™‚

SoulsorcererSoulsorcerer
    Participant

@UH I too think that in general things are pretty good! Tbh…I think we are some kind of dinosaures not being part of the facebook,twitter,twitch,snapchat,discord and what not hype….but I am fine with that ๐Ÿ™‚

Maybe we should start another topic on how to get more people in the forums here?

UthorocUthoroc

Oops, wrong thread. Please ignore me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Keymaster

Hmmm. The number of regular readers seems to be a tad … discouraging.

SoulsorcererSoulsorcerer
    Participant

@UH Well…its only been a week. I know I was a regular “user” of you older sites for years without commenting…it took your last round birthday that I felt I had to respond and congratulate you…so I think your work is still used and loved by many more people ๐Ÿ™‚

UthorocUthoroc

Peter, your stuff is simply too good to promote much discussion – there is nothing to argue about. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keymaster

Hhaha! Thanks mate. ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

New member here ๐Ÿ™‚
    So just checking in to say hi. Only just started reading the posts so don’t expect too many comments from me yet. I run a forum of my own (dedicated to table top wargaming in South Africa) and I have noticed a definite slow down in traffic in the last year. I blame Whatsapp personally as loads of discussions happen in private social media chats now rather than in forums.

Keymaster

It does sometimes seem that any online communications system that doesnโ€™t involve just posting a picture and appending a few emojis is dying off a bit. ๐Ÿ™‚

I canโ€™t possiby keep it up with it all, so Iโ€™ll just soldier on with what I know. In the meantime, welcome!

SoulsorcererSoulsorcerer
    Participant

A bit late…but anyway…welcome Jonathan! So…what do you play in South Africa atm?!?

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.