Home Forums The Artist’s Studio Gloomhaven miniatures that hold cardboard tokens.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 3 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GrandpaBob
    GrandpaBob
    Participant

I just saw this today on amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/Gloomhaven-Custom-Piece-Token-Set/dp/B07H4RSP8T/ref=lp_14259620011_1_1?srs=14259620011&ie=UTF8&qid=1539372736&sr=8-1

Gloomhaven miniatures that hold cardboard tokens. The tokens slide into place which are especially useful for doors, treasure chests and some furniture.
    Has anyone got this and painted the bases/doors? I’m curious how this would look.

Expensive… but they do sell smaller packs with just the doors and chests. They company (Loaded dice) did something similar for Imperial Assault.

Bases and doors on tiles
    coffins/sarcophagus
    desk and altar

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Nice! There’s only one problem – I hated Gloomhaven. 🙂 I had the same extreme reaction to it that I did towards Mage Knight. Overly fiddly, puzzle-like mechanics that sucked all of the fun out of fantasy gaming. But that’s just me of course, I know there’s a lot of people who enjoy them both.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.