Home Forums The Reception Hall Greetings fellow gamers

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ser Urf Ser Urf 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ser Urf
    Ser Urf
    Participant

Hello from surprisingly sunny Scotland! I’ve been gaming for around 30 years, cutting my teeth on games such as WFRP, MERPS, GURPS and other such accronymious RPGs. Board game wise I started with Snakes & Ladders and then skipped merrily down the trail of temptation that led through Talisman and Heroquest to Gloomhaven and Imperial Assault.

I’m currently playing Descent (2nd Ed), Tokaido (more often than is healthy) and the aforementioned Gloomhaven (with which I am cursed to play forever without finishing as bits of my very soul are placed on the legacy map to mark my sacrifices). RPG-wise I’m at the start of a (hopefully) long running D&D campaign and I GM for my kids with No Thank You Evil!

On KickStarter I’m currently backing Your Best Game Ever by the lovely folks at Monte Cook Games, but currently no board games as I’m spending most of my money on Descent and Imperial Assault extensions.

I’m also painting my way through Imperial Assault and Descent.

Lovely to meet you all. I look forward to arguing in a polite and friendly way with you on t’interwebs.

Me saying hello

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I’m really sorry, this message went into the spam folder and I just found it! You must have thought us extremely unwelcoming Ser Urf. A belated, but hearty welcome!

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

Well, you seem to be superbly equipped for some “serious” discussions. 🙂 Welcome!

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Better late then never….welcome good Ser (in hope you are still with us) Both your choice of games and your outfit look great! 🙂

Ser Urf
    Ser Urf
    Participant

Aha! There you all are!

I wish I could lay claim to the lovely suit of armour, but alas that’s just a handy image I found on the internet. My own armour is a little more … soiled.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Lord! I just realised you’re actually an EOG knight! Everybody, show this man some respect! 🙂

Ser Urf
    Ser Urf
    Participant

Haha no need for all that. We’re all the same under our armour … well more or less 😁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.