Home Forums The Reception Hall Greetings from GA, USA

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Will 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

crazymonkey75
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve been a secret admirer of EOG’s player aids on BBG for some time and just recently decided to check out the site. I love the emphasis on thematic games as I find myself expanding my Euro-style and family game selection to more thematic ones.

Prior to this year my most thematic games were Legendary Encounters, Dead of Winter, Axis & Allies, and Spectre Ops. This year I’ve acquired Blood Rage, Battle of the Five Armies, Star Wars: Armada, and am trying to trade for War of the Ring. Looks like I’m really drawn to thematic games with miniatures. Looking forward to reading and watching great content from EOG and the forum.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Welcome to the EOG! Good to hear youโ€™re venturing into more thematic territory.

Will
    Participant

Hey crazymonkey75, make sure you get War of the Ring, you’ll never regret that purchase, best fantasy strategy game ever made for my money. While you’re at it, get Days of Wonder’s Memoir ’44, still the best board game ever made in my opinion, even if you’re not really into WW2 stuff.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.