Home Forums The Reception Hall Greetings from Germany

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey, nice to be here. Samuel Moreno recommended this lovely digital place, and I’m already happy for the AT-43 cards that were made! ๐Ÿ™‚
    My name’s James, I’m located in Germany. I used to be a huge fan of everything made by Rackham, still believe that the AT-43 rules set is one of the best for that kind of game. I have a huge collection of Rackham Orcs of BranOKor, Sessair Kelts, Griffons, and some Drunes. Aside from the miniature stuff I’m a PnP Roleplaying gamer to the heart, and lucky enough to have a fine group of gamers here for weekly sessions. Workwise I’m in the great spot to have all machines available for printing my own cards and lasercut my own acrylic accessories.

Keymaster

Hi James, and welcome! The forums are a little quiet these days – everyone uses social media it seems – but itโ€™s always good to meet another AT-43 fan. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Peter

SoulsorcererSoulsorcerer
    Participant

Hi James! Welcome and “Herzlich willkommen in dieser kleinen Ecke des WeltWeitenWartens” ๐Ÿ˜‰

Participant

Thanks, Danke. I prefer forums over social media since forum tend to be more consistent, readers aren’t as easily distracted (at least with the forums I used to hang out, people were more focused than what I’ve experienced on social media).
    It is really awesome what was created here, additional material to help with gaming, free of charge. That’s rare. I’ll for sure will stop over at Patreon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.